Terms & Conditions for WIN £10,000 of Häfele product for your dream kitchen competiton
1. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Häfele UK (the ‘Promoter’) and their affiliates or agents and their families.
2. Entries for the competition must be made before 23:59 (UK time) on 31st October 2019.
3. To enter the competition, the following steps must be taken:
a) Complete a kitchen plan using our Kitchen Planning Tool
b) Submit the plan to the competition page www.ideasforliving.co.uk/competition
c) Encourage votes for your design. This could be by sharing the link on social media to your friends and family. Votes should be submitted via the voting page http://www.ideasforliving.co.uk/kitchen-competition-voting
4. Voting is limited to one vote per IP address. Any duplicate votes will be disqualified. No bulk votes or paid for votes allowed.
5. The 10 kitchens that have received the most votes by the closing date (October 31st) will go through to the judging panel stage.
6. The panel of independent judges each of the 10 kitchens against a criteria which covers the use of space optimising, making every inch of space work for the user, and creating an efficient working space. The judging panel will use a set criteria matrix for their decision-making and the final decision will be at their discretion.
7. For kitchen plans to be approved and entered into the competition, they must contain a minimum of an oven and / or hob, fridge and / or / freezer and / or fridge-freezer, sink, tap and cabinets.
8. Prizes: First prize – £10,000 worth of Häfele products as RRP (Häfele List Price), available via their nearest Studio Partner. This must be redeemed via the Studio Partner within 9 months of the winner being notified that they have won.
9. There are also second, third, and fourth prizes available. These consist of packages, which include over £1,000 worth of Smeg Small Appliances. The packages will be sent directly to the winners of these prizes.
10. The Promoter does not accept liability for incomplete entries or entries lost in the course of transmission.
11. There is only one entry per person.
12. There will be 4 (four) winners in total for this competition. The winners will be notified by email on 15th November 2019. The winners can claim their prize by responding to this message. The winners will have 30 days to respond to this email to claim their prizes. Should a winner not claim their prize, it will be null and void and the promoter reserves the right to choose another winner who will be notified in accordance with these terms.
13. Each prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
14. The winner will be required to take part in post event publicity. This will include photographs for trade press / local press, website and social media updates about the competition for up to 18 months.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes or any part thereof with items of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
16. The name and counties of the winners will be available at request by writing to the address at the bottom of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter may disqualify an entrant if the entrant acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Promoter, or Promoter’s agents or representatives. Anyone deemed to be cheating or otherwise manipulating the competition to give themselves an unfair advantage will also be disqualified. Any entrants deemed to be in breach of any of the T&Cs will be disqualified. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to these T&Cs.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition or cancel the competition if circumstances beyond its control occur.
20. Smeg is not involved in this promotion and in no way endorses the promoter or its products.
Promoter: Häfele UK Ltd
Swift Valley Industrial Estate