This Valentines Day, celebrate with your loved one in the comfort of your own home with this intimate feast for two.
This romantic recipe is sure to serve up a scrumptious surprise and is easy and simple to create, so you have more time to enjoy the special day.
- 1 whole camembert, all packaging removed (but not thrown away – you will need the lid)
- 1 large fresh loaf – tiger or sourdough are perfect for this meal
- 4 rosemary sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
For nibbles to dip, we recommend…
Preparing the camembert
- 1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- 2. Place the camembert lid in the centre of the loaf, using it as a stencil to cut a hole in the middle of the loaf. Tear out the middle of the bread to create a hole for the camembert to sit in.
- 3. Carefully using a knife, pierce four holes into the camembert and fill with the garlic. Repeat and fill with the rosemary sprigs.
- 4. Bake for 20 minutes in the oven until golden and melted.
Serve in style
- 5. Dress your serving board with the nibbles.
- 6. After 20 minutes, remove the camembert, serve on the middle of the board.
- 7. Get dipping and enjoy this cheesy delight with your nearest and dearest.
And for pudding…