One of our very excited tennis balls made its great escape and went wild around Häfele UK! Watch its adventure now and see how many times you can spot Andy Murray for your chance to win a £50 Love2shop voucher!
All entries must be received before 11:59pm on Thursday 13th July.
Terms and Conditions
1) This competition is open to people who are UK residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees of Häfele UK (the ‘Promoter’) and their affiliates or agents and their families.
2) The competition opens at 12.00pm BST on 04/07/17 and closes at 23:59 on 13/07/17. Any entries received after this time and date will not be eligible for the competition.
3) To enter and win the competition, entrants must comment on the #HafeleWimbledon video post on @Hafeleukltd Facebook page. No purchase is necessary to play. One entry is valid per person.
4) The Promoter does not accept liability for incomplete entries or entries lost in the course of transmission.
5) This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Facebook.
6) There will be 1 (one) winner in total which will be selected at random from all eligible entries. The selected winner will win a Love2shop voucher to the value of £50.
7) The winner will be notified by direct message within 48 hours of selection. The winner can claim their prize by responding to this message from Häfele UK. The winner will have 28 days to claim their prize. If a winner fails to claim their prize within 28 days of notification the prize will be forfeit.
8) Prizes will be sent via courier within 28 days of the winner claiming the prize.
9) Häfele take no responsibility for prizes that are damaged during delivery or that fail to arrive.
10) The Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11) The winner will be required to take part in post event publicity. This will include photographs for trade press / local press and social media posts for up to 6 months.
12) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes or any part thereof with items of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
14) The Promoter may disqualify an entrant if the entrant acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Promoter, or Promoter’s agents or representatives. Anyone deemed to be cheating or otherwise manipulating the game to give themselves an unfair advantage will also be disqualified. Any entrants deemed to be in breach of any of the T&Cs will be disqualified. By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to have agreed to these T&Cs.
15) To obtain the winners’ names send a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter: Marketing, Häfele UK Ltd., Brownsover Road, Swift Valley Industrial Estate, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV21 1RD after 13/07/2017
16) The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17) The Promoter accepts no liability for any tax liability that may become due as a result of winning a prize. This will remain the sole responsibility of the winners.
18) The Promoter reserves the right to amend the terms of this competition or cancel the competition if circumstances beyond its control occur.
Promoter: Häfele UK Ltd
Swift Valley Industrial Estate